Thursday, April 24, 2008

It's been a while...

Hey pplz! I know I haven't posted in a while...knida forgot that I had one of these. But I'm actually doing research on this site--on all of these blog and online profile sites which does include the infamous MySpace. I picked this because I think it's interesting what people post up on these sites and why. It also interests me on how people can be themselves and put too much about themselves or live a-whole-nother life on them. Sometimes, a person's true self can come out on an online profile...scary :-P. So do join this site so we can read all of Louis' rants lol. Enjoy!

P.S.,
the title of my blog, "Josephine", is a nick name that my supervisor at work has for me. He told me that I look like a "Josephine" and it just so happens that it was my great-grandmother's name from Dominica.

No comments: